ROUX’s Menthe Black road bike offers a fresh approach to an old favourite style.
The bike offers a fresh approach to an classic style with long distance, all day touring capabilities along with a slightly competitive edge. Like Audax bikes, in design, the Menthe Black goes back to the classic club bike.
The Menthe Black has a sturdy steel frame fitted with reliable components with the focus on comfort and resilience.
Key Features :
- Frame: Reynolds 525 tubing hand TIG welding. The geometry is designed to be comfortable and sporty.
- Forks: Heavy lugged forks have been supplanted by lightweight carbon forks.
- Gear controls: 18-speed Shimano Sora front and rear gears all indexed controlled with the STI brake levers are a far cry from the old friction systems.
- Gearing: Compact (34*50) chain rings and a 12-27 wide ratio rear 9 speed cassette give a wide range of gears suitable for climbing tough long hills or high speed tail wind cruising.
- Wheels: Triple chamber alloy rims give additional strength without adding excessive weight. Fitted with fast rolling 25mm tyres.
- Comfort: A deep padded saddle and gel infused bar tape take the sting out of the roughest roads.
- Special Audax bikes features: The frame is designed to accept mudguards and the bike comes complete with a full set front and rear. Rear carrier mounts are fitted to the frame as standard.
- Frame - Cr-Mo Double butted main frame tubes
- Forks - Carbon
- Handlebars - Kalloy anatomic
- Stem - Kalloy ahead road
- Shifters - 18 Speed Shimano Sora
- Rear_Mech - Shimano Sora
- Chainset - F.S.A 50/34
- Cassette - Shimano Sora 9sp cassette 12/27
- Front_Brake - Tektro
- Rear_Brake - Tektro
- Rims - Triple chamber aero
- Front_Hub - QR
- Rear_Hub - QR
- Tyres - C.S.T 700x25 Front - C.S.T 700x25 Rear
- Weight - 11.75KG